Jeffrey V. Ta
Mr. Ta graduated from the University of California at Davis with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with an Emphasis in Law & Society. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2002.
Prior to the Bledsoe Law Firm, Mr. Ta represented professional athletes and entertainers in the areas of intellectual property, complex litigation, and real estate matters.
Mr. Ta joined the Bledsoe Law Firm in 2008. His practice focuses on complex personal injury, wrongful death litigation and landlord tenant litigation, including defending claims for retaliation and discrimination. He has expertise in dealing with anti-SLAPP issues, and successfully argued this issue before the Court of Appeal. In 2009, Mr. Ta was named a Rising Star by Northern California Super Lawyers. He is an active member of the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom. Mr. Ta became a partner in 2013.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2002
- B.A., University of California, Davis
- USDC: Central District of California
- USDC: Eastern District of California
- USDC: Northern District of California
- USDC: Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Memberships & Associations
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada