Alison M. Crane
Ms. Crane graduated cum laude from Boston University School of Law in 1998. She joined the Bledsoe firm that same year and became a partner in 2006. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Crane received her B.A. cum laude from Villanova University.
Ms. Crane’s practice focuses on complex personal injury and wrongful death litigation. She has extensive experience defending cases involving large exposures in the areas of products liability, premises liability and industrial accidents. Ms. Crane has experience in both state and federal trial courts and has successfully handled numerous appellate
Ms. Crane is active in many professional groups. She is a member of the Judicial Nominations Evaluation Commission for the State Bar of California and serves as Chair of the Queen’s Bench Mentorship Committee. She is also active in the American Inns of Court and the Association of Defense Counsel for Northern California and Nevada.
Alison Crane is named a 2013 Top Woman Attorney in Northern California by Super Lawyers Magazine04/02/2011
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, Cum Laude
- B.A., Villanova University, Cum Laude
- USDC: Central District of California
- USDC: Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Memberships & Associations
- Association of Defense Counsel Northern California and Nevada
- Queen’s Bench
- Eagle International Associates
- Lawyers Club of San Francisco Inn of Court
- Bar Association of San Francisco